Saturday 8 September 2007

See You In October

There comes a time when you know you need to stop. I feel it is time that The Greenwich Gazette got a change of 'sorts'. This is a blog afterall and it can change according to my own whims and fancies. Right? Of course.

Here's the plan: I am going to make some changes (maybe) and I am going to write more frequently (maybe) but I will be back on the first day of October (maybe). And as unsure as things seem right now, whether things change or not, one thing's for sure: I've enjoyed the ride tremendously and it is you, the reader, who has made it all worthwhile.

Thank you and see you soon,

Editor & Administrator


1 comment:

DDKK said...

I'll be awaiting your return! Good luck with whatever you intend to contemplate in the meantime.

Meantime. Geddit?!