Friday 1 December 2006

Let the Merry Times Begin!

If anyone is wondering this is not another one of those posts celebrating or bashing xmas. This morning I woke up with just a happy sense of achievement. Being the anal being that I am, my christmas tree is up and going, lights, fairies, and all... and that is why I feel good about myself. Of course, the whole family helped (Mr. ChiChi & son), but I'll tell you what: it wasn't that fairytale image of "let's put the tree up and celebrate", hell no! I'm a virgo and all virgoans are anal and pretty much a pain in the ass. We have our own way of doing things, and it's sadly our way or the high way. So, as pretty and as lovely was the experience of bossing all around of where to put what where, as stressful it was to do so. But ChiChi dahling is so used to it. With wine in hand, and fairies in the other, the job was done. Injury-free! Mr. ChiChi & son actually got to participate (albeit with quashed attempts at spontaneity) and all in all it went well.

No comments: