- Lunchtime Recital: Free performance by 'Bailo!', a group of Trinity College of Music Students. The programme will include music for clarinet, voice, guitar and piano from Spain and Latin America, including de Falla's '7 Folk Songs', Rodrigo's '4 madrigales amatorios', and traditional flamenco music. St Alfege Church, at 13:10pm. Free event.
- Live Jazz and market Arts Event, Greenwich undercover market, 18:00-22:00pm.
- (21-24 June) Art Exhibition by local artists: Exhibition by artists from Greenwich Open Studios and others at St. Alfege Church, Greenwich Church St, SE10, 11:00-16:00pm. Free event.
- Festival Fanfare: Performances and fireworks. Opening night of Greenwich & Docklands International Festival (G+DIF). This opening night has been designed as a high profile launch to the 2007 Festival with an array of London premiers from leading companies. These include Fanfare Jo Bithume, one of France's most acclaimed theatrical 'fanfares', the Dutch stilt performance 'White Wings' and the Australian Festival favourites Strange Fruit who return with a new lyrical and highly romantic show entitled 'Absolute Pearl' presented by performers on 4.5 metre flexible sway poles. The programme will also feature theatrical pyrotechnic effects at intervals throughout the evening. 7pm. Free. Royal Arsenal, Beresford Square, Woolwich, SE18
- 'Open Mic' evening: Community talent opportunity. 9-11pm. Free. Morden Arms, 1 Brand St, Greenwich, SE10 (http://firstname.lastname@example.org/)
Not really Greenwich, but here it is because we think it's cool: A Taste of Fame (June 21- 24) : The only chance to eat dishes straight from London's top restaurants without waiting to book a table. Forty of London's top eateries serve samples of their signature dishes in Regent's Park. Celebrity chefs will be giving tutorials and having cook offs, plus wine tasting and the World Cheese Awards.